all hell broke loose
I kid you not when I say that I am thankful that I have not been living at home for the last four years. Not because of myself, but rather because I would have killed my little brother by now. I cannot even imagine treating my mom the way that he treats her. She works with him, helps him, serves him, loves him more than any human being should, and all he does is disrespect, yell, and trash her. I don't even know how she can stand it. He has more emotional break-downs than any human being should be allowed. It's so hard to be at home, and be an innocent by-stander for these yelling matches. I end up leaving and being forced to retreat somewhere else, when all I want to do is punch my brother in the teeth.
I'm pretty sure he has hypoglycemia, and he just won't deal with it. This happens everytime he's in charge of what he eats, or he eats a bowl of ice cream.
In happier news...church was awesome this morning, and the women had a wonderful conversation :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home