Friday
Today was mostly good ;) I got my hair highlighted-it is so smooth and soft-if only I could make it look like this everyday! And, it smells amazing. I love the highlights-too bad they are an expensive habit to form!!
Then I hung out with my friend Andrew-I am sad because he's moving away next Saturday, and he is a good friend to me! We just let the other be who they are, and it's nice :) We went to Kenwood mall, and looked at things we can't afford. I bought an 8 dollar t-shirt that I'm going to alter into something cool that I saw in the Lucky store...it was 85 bucks in there. I know I can make it for under 10 dollars. If only I had a way to sell some of this stuff!!
Then I had dinner with my family, and ended up going to a skating rink...that's right a skating rink. The funny part is-I thought Andrew said "Skate park" because that's where he normally goes. But, he definitely said "skating rink." So, we went skating with all the junior high kids, and it was rather humorous. I haven't skated in at least 3-4 years, since freshman year of college when I worked out for fit for life class by roller blading. So, I pulled those dusty things out and it was actually pretty good to get some exercise. I felt all these flashbacks hit me from "couples skating" and whatever else went on back then.
The bad part of the day was that my dad's nephew committed suicide yesterday. I never met him, so I am saddened by it, but not particularly hurt, due to the distance between me and him. But, I guess he was 39, and had two kids. He spent most of his life in and out of prison, and my dad seems to have taken it pretty hard. He can't go to the funeral, and he was very quiet all evening. This isn't the first suicide in my family's history, and that right there is a sobering fact.

1 Comments:
I'm going to Anathallo next Thursday, are you?
Shea
Post a Comment
<< Home