Italy
I'm so sorry I haven't written in here lately...the internet was down at my place, and I couldn't get onto the site. Then I got crazy busy...I only have five minutes right now as it is!
Tomorrow and Tuesday are "ArtFest '05" and some friends are coming to make artwork all day. :) We are going thrift shopping too! I was going to get us concert tickets to close out the evening on Tuesday...but I have a job interview on Wed. and I'm thinking that I don't want to be tired, since I actually want this job.
I have so many projects that I want to do...I don't even know where to start :)
Ok, so I"m going to Italy in 3 1/2 weeks...isn't that nutso? I just found out about it too...and God totally raised the money in a week, and I am so amazed, I fear it will fade away. But, I know that is a lie from the devil, and I will not be afraid. This is totally from God, and it will come about! I will be gone from the states for 7 weeks, and that is 7 weeks without Home Depot..YES. That's also 7 weeks of an amazing adventure with people I've never met from all over the world! I will be on a team with one other american, and some Venezuelans, and Canadians. Yay! I got a DVD of the place I'll be going, and I"m super stoked to see that they have some young Italian christians in their little church plant. I can't wait to be there :) I bet the plane ride will last FOREVER. I hope I sit next to someone nice that speaks English!!!
OK, off to a Meta-journey meeting...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home