Sunday, June 05, 2005

repeat offender

Have you ever read through an old journal, or found a letter, email, etc, and realized that you are not so much further on than you were 6 months ago? It's kind of depressing, but yet amazing to see how patient God is with us and our constant battle against sin. Why do I always come back to the same point?

In other news...tonight is the last meta-journey before I leave. I am excited about using some ideas that I have been thinking about, and using the new supplies that I bought. I hope that someday I can do more of atmospheric art, and less of teaching art classes. I don't mind teaching at all, but my heart is only in it like 70% of the way.

How do you feel about having someone of the opposite gender on your side of a bridal party? Such as...a guy having a girl on his side, or a bride having a life-long friend on her side? I think it's pretty rad, but apparently everyone does not agree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home