Getting better...sort of?
Well, I think things are better than last week...or maybe my attitude is just better? I'm not sure. I had a really great day yesterday and spent a LOOONG time talking with a friend, and worked through some good stuff! On the bad side, I discovered that my feeling that some girls didn't like me is true...they don't! So, that is stupid, and hopefully will be fixed soon. But, on the good side, the weather is almost 50 degrees! The snow is melting! Art class was fun today! I owe tons of taxes. boo. My brother is at home....sort of? I am making head-way on my summer plans slowly but surely...Jesus is great, even when no one else is, and there is a sweet concert going on tonight. How's that for stream of consciousness writing?
This weekend I am going to be at Indiana Wesleyan University for a concert, and then a big movie night on Saturday night...hooray! I think I drank too much coffee. My brain is malfunctioning.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home