Killing me softly
I am filling out a 7 page application to go abroad this summer. It's slowly sucking the life out of me with administrative questions and things that make me feel stupid. "What other skills/training have you had?" oh, you mean, I'm supposed to have ANOTHER list outside of the education, jobs, and ministry opportunities I just had to list? Geez, I'm fresh out. Apparently I'm not good at enough things to fill out forms. And, oh yeah, quit freaking asking me how long I have been a member at my church. I've never been a member at any church, and I never will be. I dont' even believe in that. And, it cracks me up that they ask me for job experience since high school. I have 6 part time employers at this very moment...do I need to list more than that???
Anyway...Lent is upon us, and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be giving up. Do I have something that is really important to me that I should give up? I'm open to suggestions. My dad says I should only say nice things to people. I said..."Then I'd never get to say anything." sigh. He's probably right.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home