Friday, March 09, 2007

Change.

I rarely cry. In fact, almost never. However, I just cried at work...in front of two women I've never met to make that fact more horrifying. I'm keeping it together right now, but I can't wait to get in my car and let loose.

Excuse me if I fake keeping my self together. I am lost in the flood of adulthood.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kels :) said...

let it loose friend... i went to coffee w/steve this morning and shed a few tears myself. life isn't easy, and it's good to let others in on our pain... (even if it feels a bit ridiculous)

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I FINALLY remembered the address of your blog! I'm glad.

I miss you.

Crazy times are upon us. Lent is kicking my ass and I'm spending most of my time huddled in a corner of some dark cafe or my cold bed.

I'm learning to cry. And not to feel like a baby when I do. And not to apologize. And not to pretend that I have it all together.

I'm glad you're my friend (even if I'm finding it hard to welcome human interraction these days), and I hope someday we are both so completely overjoyed that we cry good, good tears together.

Maybe?

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home