Sunday, March 04, 2007

I get mad.

Sometimes I just get hopping mad. I feel like this happens to me more than to some of my friends-do I say "Oh, I have a bad temper" or am I honestly just really easily offended, and I just never knew? Or, is it that my friends are so opposite of me, and they think it's hilarious to get a rise out of me. Well, fine, congratulations, you got a rise out of me. I'm pissed and in a bad mood. You did a good job. Hooray. You win. That's the way I feel sometimes. I find myself walking out of a room and analyzing why I'm mad a lot. I didn't used to feel this way. I think it comes back to a root issue that I am constantly struggling with.

i hate being misunderstood.

It kills me. I rage against it. And yet, I spend so much of my life knowing that I think differently than most people in the room, it's ridiculous. I'm not saying I'm so special and whatever, I just feel like an outsider looking in a lot of times, and when it starts to get to me...I start to react in weird angry ways. Whatever-this is a stage just like anything else, and I'm sure I'll be fine in a week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home