In my head
At least once a day, I write a brilliant post to put up on this blog. The problem is, I write it in my head. I can only use the computer at school, at my parent's or at the library, and as soon as I sit in one of those places, I lose all desire to write creatively. So, instead I just think...nevermind. But, seriously, you should have read the brilliant things that I wrote in my head last week. You'd be amazed. :)
This week I was asked this question "If you met a guy that you liked a lot, would you ever even consider dating or marrying someone?" Then, not two days later I was informed of this information: "I think you have such a strong desire to have a man in your life, that sometimes I'm afraid you'll go for one that's not a good guy." WHAT? How could I possibly be putting out both of these vibes. I'm not putting out either of them! I think that these two people don't understand me what-so-ever, and are trying desparately to put me in a box that they understand.
So, I'm going to North Carolina next week, and I am going to be incredibly busy right up until the moment I get there. Life is good, but moving at a break-neck pace. Raising support for the summer, looking for a job for the fall, trying to save money, and keep a clean apartment, and live simply, and do a good job at work, and pray and read, and go running, and make deep friendship with people who are so different than I am. It all takes so much energy! I look foward to spending some time relaxing in North Carolina with people who have known me for a long time and understand me better.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home